[Asterisk-biz] Sydney Australia Gateway Service.

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au
Wed Nov 24 06:23:22 MST 2004

We can provide this service pls email me off the list at
info at iriscomm.com.au

David Uzzell <asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
24/11/2004 08:23 PM
Please respond to
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
[Asterisk-biz] Sydney Australia Gateway Service.

I am looking for a Sydney Gateway Service provider.

I want to move to VoIP ASAP away from a standard PBX as we are now
remote working etc.

What I am looking for is someone to do the Gateway. I am intrested in
tring setup my own * server to handle all the voicemail and ext stuff so
i would say that it would prob be IAX link etc etc.

So if anyone has any ideas on providers or if you are a sydney provider
I would like to chat.

Thanks

David Uzzell