[Asterisk-biz] For sale : Snom, cisco, Mitel

Garrett Smith garrett.smith at b2llc.com
Tue Nov 23 13:13:11 MST 2004

Michael:

What are those prices in USD?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Michael Devenijn
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:53 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] For sale : Snom, cisco, Mitel

For sale :

2x Snom 200
150?

2x Snom 220  (1 has a software problem but is still under guarantee, bought
directly from Snom)
200? ,150? for the one with the problem

2x Mitel 5055
150?

2x Cisco 7905
100?

1x Cisco 7940
200?

The whole bundle : 1400?

All phones with SIP image, and not older than 1 year (I don't remember
exactly the purchase date but could do some research)

We used these phones to make a selection and do some tests with our solution
so you could consider they have been rarely used

We are located in Belgium.

Feel free the contact me off-list

Michael Devenijn

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a
commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain
information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the
information contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author,
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.