[Asterisk-biz] For sale : Snom, cisco, Mitel

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at dkma.be
Tue Nov 23 12:52:50 MST 2004

For sale :

2x Snom 200
150€

2x Snom 220  (1 has a software problem but is still under guarantee, bought directly from Snom)
200€ ,150€ for the one with the problem

2x Mitel 5055
150€

2x Cisco 7905
100€

1x Cisco 7940
200€

The whole bundle : 1400€

All phones with SIP image, and not older than 1 year (I don't remember exactly the purchase date but could do some research)

We used these phones to make a selection and do some tests with our solution so you could consider they have been rarely used

We are located in Belgium.

Feel free the contact me off-list

Michael Devenijn

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the information contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author, either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.