[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Mon Nov 22 19:51:15 MST 2004

Oh, just look at voipjet.com domain registration.
Email for Contacting, Please Use  secure at voipjet.com
      VoipJet Inc.
      Please use Email
      Please use Email, Ontario A1A1A1
      Canada
      0003334444      Fax --

What have you got to hide by hiding your *last name* your address, your
business name etcetera?

> Now NuFone is running scared because they have no idea how to stop all
> their customers from leaving and coming to VoipJet at 1.3 cents/min
Give me a break. Leaving and going to join a circus?

> First they lost their european customers because we are in New York (closer) and
> our IP network has peering in London.  Now they are about to lose the West Coast
*your* IP network? What a joke. You don't HAVE an IP network. Your
*provider's* IP network, maybe. By that extension, my IP network extends
to freaking asia.

> because we are opening in Los Angeles.  Our Dest #3 was going to be
> Texas, but if we decide to go with InterNap in Chicago then NuFone is
> finished.  We'll be on the same IP network as them, with better prices
> and great quality.  In fact, our quality to many routes (Germany, UK,
> India) is consistently better.
Your *destination*? Oh yeah, I guess you need to justify 100$/month for
dedicated server.

> Jeremy, you know me, I've spoken with you many times.  Now grow up.
It ain't Jeremy that needs growing up.

--
Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    (800) 710-7031