[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 22 11:00:55 MST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> > That's pure crap. Sysmaster uses Asterisk, at this point illegally,
> until the man himself tells me differently.
>
> I think you are confused between Sysmaster as a company and one of
> their products (SM7000) which has Asterisk in it. Do your homework
> On Sysmaster site and read the details of the products.

No. Any company that abuses the community, Digium and the GPL has no
business whatsoever getting a dime of my money for ANY product. Your
defense of Sysmaster has me questioning your position on the matter. Do
you routinely do business with people like that? If so, you're name will
appear right below Sysmaster on my "Vendors to Avoid" list.

                             KP-216-121-ST