[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sun Nov 21 11:01:52 MST 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004, VoipJet Asterisk Biz List wrote:

> Again, we see VoipJet's competitors trying to spread FEAR, UNCERTAINTY
> AND DOUBT (FUD).
And all we hear from voipjet in response is "trust us". I've pointed you
to the tariff, which says *someone* has to pay 1.9c for these calls. Yet,
you answer "trust us".

On one hand, we have real people with real companies showing tariffs. On
other hand, we have someone with self-signed certificate and paypal
payment saying "trust us".

I trust everyone will make their own decisions.

Best of luck.

-alex