[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet's Prices are Low but we do NOT sell below cost -- (which is against the law)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Nov 21 08:45:51 MST 2004

On Sunday 21 November 2004 15:44, VoipJet Asterisk Biz List wrote:
> We don't sell below cost.  In fact, we make a relatively large margin on
> all calls.
I can confirm it is perfectly possible to buy USA termination under 1.9cnt.
Maybe not if you are based in the US, but from Europe we pay around the 1cnt
mark for carrier-carrier termination, even with the weak dollar taken into
account, and the carriers push us to send as much traffic as possible, not
less.
The same way that it costs us more to terminate our local mobile traffic
directly to the mobile carriers, than to route it over IP to other countries
and to terminate from there...

Richard.