[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Fri Nov 19 19:19:31 MST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 10:29:30AM +0800, Dinesh spake thusly:
> Can anyone offer me a business termination (unlimited) to US.  5-8
> concurrent Lines via IAX?

You do realize there is really no such thing as an "unlimited" plan right?
Any unlimited plan is just charging you for more than you are likely to
use and ripping you off.  If you really do use it like an unlimited plan
someone will point out the weasel clause in your contract and cut you off.
Unfortunately because some people claim to offer unlimited plans everyone
has to in order to be competitive. I hope someday they make this sort of
thing illegal. Don't mind me, I'm just annoyed today.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.