[Asterisk-biz] certified by asterisk?

gloria gloria at konceptusa.com
Thu Nov 18 12:34:37 MST 2004

Hello James,

Koncept's U.S. office is in Pasadena, you are welcome to visit. You are welcome to visit our R&D center and factory based in China.

Our office number is 1-626-796-7688,  you are welcome to call. Please ask for our VP, Colin, he'll answer your questions.

Anyways, I have to hit bed now, it's very late here in China.

Have a nice day.

Gloria Gan