[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet's Terms of Service

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Tue Nov 16 12:16:35 MST 2004

Wow. Thanks for the info. That's Canada for you :-)

J/K.

So the real concern is not about calls from the U.S to Canada, or too much
about from Canada to the U.S, but specifically from Canada to Canada?

Wondering if I should restrict our users from calling Canada, or maybe
instead of unlimited, maybe I should set it at $0.005 a minute or something
to help compensate.