[Asterisk-biz] Looking for A-Z rates.

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sun Nov 14 18:11:07 MST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Paul Rodan wrote:
> How is Voipjet's customer service? Although, as a tech, I can vouch for
> NuFone's overall quality and reliability, my superiors very much dislike the
> amount of time it took me to get assistance from NuFone.

So far, so good. As good as NuFone BTW. I never had an issue with NuFone
that they can't handle it quickly.

But stay AWAY from NetWeb. Their price is great, but their email support
is non-existent. If you are able to read minds and guess configurations,
go ahead. Otherwise, stay with NuFone/VoipJet.