[Asterisk-biz] US Termination with Flex ANI capability

Dorn Hetzel asterisk at dorn.hetzel.org
Fri Nov 12 06:54:39 MST 2004

I am investigating the use of VOIP for servicing a new low-cost
payphone platform.  To make this work as well as possible, I
need to find someone (probably a CLEC) that can provide IP based
service suitable for a COCOT.  The most important feature is the
ability to send Flex ANI 07 or 70 (If I remember correctly) to
allow collection of PSP dial-around compensation for 800# calls.

Anyone able to provide such service or pointer towards it?

Best Regards,

Dorn Hetzel