[Asterisk-biz] Any suggestion for a good ADSL Router that garantees me voIP prioritization and QoS ?

Muiz Motani muiz at i-dist.com
Thu Nov 11 19:09:23 MST 2004

You might want to look at a Linux firewall using the shorewall netfilter tool
and kernel traffic shaping/fair queuing. It offers this kind of bandwidth
reservation management for QoS as well as much more complicated traffic
shaping policies. Talk to me offline and we can work out a deal to build you
one of these routers.