[Asterisk-biz] Any suggestion for a good telephone to use with asterisk for the recepcionist ?

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Thu Nov 11 15:40:06 MST 2004

Hi,

Until now, I was using SNOM 220  as the IP phone to be used at the
recepcionist position, as the "header" of the PBX, but I have a customer
that states that he likes the SNOM 220 for the "secretary of the
department" but need a better phone for the recepcionist.

Any suggestion for a good phone to use as the main phone (the one used for
the recepcionist) of a office with around 80 positions and 40 external
lines  ?