[Asterisk-biz] US 800 DIDs with simultaneous connections

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Nov 5 15:27:29 MST 2004

On Nov 5, 2004, at 12:37 PM, Eric C. Snowdeal III wrote:

> i emailed them yesterday and haven't received a response yet, so i
> started to get antsy.  perhaps they monitor this list.  i couldn't see
> from their website how many simultaenous connections they allow.
>
> Steve Totaro wrote:
>
>> You can go with nufone.net if you don't require much support.

I doubt that they have a limit; since incoming 800 numbers are strictly
pay-per-minute, there's no real reason for them to limit them--it's
just cut into their own revenue stream.  Since they're pre-paid, it
isn't even a credit issue.  I've had 2 or 3 incoming calls at a time
without a problem.

Scott