[Asterisk-biz] DID / Termination for Australia

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Fri Nov 5 11:21:16 MST 2004

Sorry, I guess I thought most people on this list already knew the
difference between the literal interpretation of oversold and the industry
interpretation of "oversold". To spell it out...

We won't purchase circuits from companies whose "oversold" thresholds are
outside of our range. We only take SLA's from third party auditors to
confirm this. Yes, we use SLA's b/c no carrier is to tell you the exact
number of customers they have on a given switch.

Thanks for pointing this out.
David