[Asterisk-biz] DID / Termination for Australia

Steven Schroedl sschroedl at verilan.com
Fri Nov 5 09:07:16 MST 2004

I would also like DID in main cities in Australia/Asia.  Please send
any info.

Steven Schroedl
President VeriLAN, Inc.

VeriLAN, Inc.
107 SE Washington Street #D14
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 869-0276

sschroedl at verilan.com
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please delete it immediately.