[Asterisk-biz] Grandstream BT supplier in the US

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Wed Jun 16 15:33:33 MST 2004

I don't think declaring a brand a scam because you can't reach them on the
telephone is appropriate in this or any other forum.

We've used Grandstream phones. We don't think the quality compares to
several other brands, but those other brands are also 50-100% more
expensive. Some may consider it a fine choice.

Unfortunately, we can't recall where we got them.