[Asterisk-biz] Grandstream BT supplier in the US

Kanuri, Seshu seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com
Wed Jun 16 13:57:55 MST 2004

Dont Trust anyone for this brand Grand Stream, not even the manufacturer. The whole thing looks like a scam to me.
I have called the manufacturers a number of times for any resellers of their phones and they direct me to visit their yahoo shop or buy from the hawkers on ebay - as these are the only places they seem to be available.

But dont fret. Netweb Group, Inc. http://www.netwebgroup.com has signed up with D'Link to co-brand their DPH-70 and DPH-80 under an OEM agreement and these should be available in USA soon. These units have started selling in India as a test market. These are called Netweb-70 amd Netweb-80 and are priced at about 100 bucks. These phones have both SIP and H.323 transparently embedded and you dont have to worry about the protocol compatibility.

Seshu Kanuri