[Asterisk-biz] IAXy

Paweł Musiał - ecpl pmu at ec.pl
Sun Jun 13 14:51:40 MST 2004

Hey All,

I am looking forward IAXy. That little box should become pretty useful
when we start voip business. However I have two  suggestion already:
1. I appreciate PCB-IAXy without cover. Just PCB right & suitable to
alter old telephone.
2. IAXy should be 'Ethernet cable inline powered'.
Please mind that suggestion couse it lets provide phone without any
extraordinary boxes. That makes great effect particularly if:
1. We plan deliver voip for old people (electrical cables & boxes
worries Them).
2. Power centralization (telco provider must provide service even when
power fail  ~ 8h).

At the end i wonder the IAXy retail price .

--
BR, Pawel Musial