[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Phones and Equipment Available

Cory Andrews cory.andrews at b2llc.com
Wed Jul 14 13:42:02 MST 2004

We have (400) Units of New Cisco CP-7960G with Station License (CH1)
available.

Here is the pricing breakdown, these are offered at a pretty steep discount.

1-25 Units - $320/ea
26-50 Units - $310/ea
51 - 100 Units - $305/ea
101 - 200 Units - $300/ea
201-300 Units - $295/ea
Buy All 400 Units - $290/ea

Let me know if you are interested.  Our warranty on these is 120 Days, they
are available immediately, but they will go fast.

We offer a wide variety of VOIP related products at www.VOIPSupply.com

Thanks

Cory Andrews
++++++++++++++
b2 technologies
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
email - sales at b2llc.com
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
fax - 716.630.1548
web - www.ValueResale.com
Specializing in New and Used equipment from vendors including Cisco Systems,
Juniper, Adtran, Dialogic, Lucent, Nortel, Sipura, Granstream, Snom,
Mediatrix, Carrier Access, Digium, Zultys, IPDialog and more.