[Asterisk-biz] AstriCon 2004 Sponsorships

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Jul 14 09:45:28 MST 2004

** AstriCon 2004 Sponsorship Reminder **

Just a reminder that AstriCon Sponsorships are still available but going
fast.  We will be accepting sponsorships for only a limited time.  The show
is now less than 90 days away.

AstriCon 2004 promises to be a great opportunity for your company to make an
impression with the Asterisk community.  The show covers a wide range of
topics related to the Asterisk Open Source VoIP Telephony System.

We are expecting 150 to 200 participants at the event.  Some of these are
consultants and developers who install Asterisk-based systems.  Others are
end users who are looking for assistance, for component sources, and for
turn-key solutions.

We currently have both display opportunities, as well as ala carte
sponsorship of various items (each of which would contain your corporate
logo). Please contact us for a copy of the sponsorship pricing and options.

For more information about AstriCon, check out the site:
http://www.astricon.net

Thanks,

Steven Sokol & Olle Johansson
AstriCon 2004 Organizers