[Asterisk-biz] Tried researching but found nothing

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Tue Dec 28 17:16:40 MST 2004

At 06:33 PM 12/28/04, you wrote:
>Although I am sure this has its place, I fail to see how its cheaper than *.
>
>http://www.talkswitch.com/telephone_systems.html#ts48cva for one system is
>$1800.  Multiply that by 4 = $7,200 and you get this:
>
>Expand up to a 16-line, 32-extension phone system with
>16 VoIP trunks by networking up to 4 units on the LAN
>9 auto attendants
>26 voice mailboxes
>
>But judging from below you don't get any phones ($150
>http://www.talkswitch.com/products/accessories/ts100phone.html) for your
>$7,200 investment.
>
>"Works with standard analog cordless or corded phones and our proprietary
>pre-programmed TS 100 phone sets"
>
>At this point I would suggest going with a 3Com NBX system.
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Yeah but the digium cards to connect with their base line config 4 lines
in 8 analog extensions without phones is about $1200 then there is the
server.  I'm being asked to justify the recommendation of an asterisk
solution, hence the question.

3com nbx not sure all that horsepower is needed.

Appreciate your response

regards
Greg