[Asterisk-biz] Tried researching but found nothing

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Dec 28 16:33:50 MST 2004

Although I am sure this has its place, I fail to see how its cheaper than *.

http://www.talkswitch.com/telephone_systems.html#ts48cva for one system is
$1800.  Multiply that by 4 = $7,200 and you get this:

Expand up to a 16-line, 32-extension phone system with
16 VoIP trunks by networking up to 4 units on the LAN
9 auto attendants
26 voice mailboxes

But judging from below you don't get any phones ($150
http://www.talkswitch.com/products/accessories/ts100phone.html) for your
$7,200 investment.

"Works with standard analog cordless or corded phones and our proprietary
pre-programmed TS 100 phone sets"

At this point I would suggest going with a 3Com NBX system.

Thanks,
Steve