[Asterisk-biz] New Asterisk Devices; Seeking Alliance

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Tue Dec 28 16:03:00 MST 2004

What do these boxes do?
Are they Edgewater type devices?
Routers?
QoS managers?

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lj.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Benjamin J. Bawkon
  To: Asterisk-Biz at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:44 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-biz] New Asterisk Devices; Seeking Alliance

  Good Day,

  Varion is near completion of several new hardware devices.  The devices are aimed at capturing the market of businesses wishing to take advantage of VoIP between sites and VoIP termination/origination while keeping their original investment low.  Our products will target businesses in three sectors.

  1) Businesses requiring up to 8 Concurrent Connections over VoIP
  2) Businesses requiring up to 25 Concurrent Connections over VoIP
  3) Businesses requiring up to 100 Concurrent Connections over VoIP

  Varion is a hardware design and manufacturing company.  We are not interested in providing end user support or integration, and wish to concentrate our efforts developing new and exciting products.

  Therefore;
  Varion is looking for a sales channel partner.  Hopefully you are actively involved in telecom service sales across the U.S. (we will be looking for international sales channels in the mid term future).  Our ideal partner would have the ability to sell VoIP termination/origination using IAX2 either on their own network or via one that they are a reseller for.  National DID, 8xx service, and outbound would be most attractive.  Our partner will also, hopefully, be able to service clients in connecting two or more of their sites using direct VoIP with our devices.

  If you are interested in becoming our Exclusive partner (nationally or in a specific regional sector), please forward some general business information describing your capabilities and current market segment.  Detailed Information need not be disclosed at this time.  Once a perspective candidate is selected, through a NDA more information about our upcoming products will be released and more details of a potential partnership can be discussed.

  We are excited about the opportunities of the future and look forward to hearing from all interested.

  *Varion devices will be operating on a slightly modified version of the Asterisk open source PBX.  All source will be available to end users upon product release.

  Thank you for your time,
  Ben Bawkon
  Varion, Inc.
  bbawkon at govarion.com

  This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
  www.govarion.com