[Asterisk-biz] Query on services in Pakistan

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 25 15:28:57 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 10:48:48AM -0000, Linus Surguy spake thusly:
> As this is degenerating into a 'me too', we offer at 0.115 GBP using the
> best TDM connection in the marketplace for the best possible quality -

I think the charter of this list should be changed from anything goes to
only allowing discussion about using asterisk in a business setting. Not
the actual selling or advertising of products or services. I have a
feeling that was the original spirit of the list anyhow.

One of my concerns about the VOIP market is that the price is going to be
driven into the ground prematurely by the above sort of competition
putting everyone out of business but the really big guys. Not that there
is much we can do about it as it is probably inevitable but providing an
open forum for it may not be in all of our long term best interests.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.