[Asterisk-biz] Dell SC420 server deal - get 'em while you can

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Dec 22 14:55:00 MST 2004

Paul Rodan wrote:

> You have 2 of these and Asterisk works without any problems? Any special
> configurations? Or base model? Have you tried Digium cards in them? Heard a
> lot of issues about bus incompatibilities and humming and line noise and
> static and such being linked to poorly shielded cables or whatever. The
> digium cards appear very sensitive to hardware.

I have two of these (SC420) and have used the following cards:

1 tdm04
1 tdm31

They work very well.  Other than that (T1, etc.) I have no idea.  I just
thought the price looked good. (Considering I paid 4x that just a little
while ago for mine).  I just bought another one today, though...

--
Kristian Kielhofner