[Asterisk-biz] Dell SC420 server deal - get 'em while you can

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Wed Dec 22 14:41:34 MST 2004

You have 2 of these and Asterisk works without any problems? Any special
configurations? Or base model? Have you tried Digium cards in them? Heard a
lot of issues about bus incompatibilities and humming and line noise and
static and such being linked to poorly shielded cables or whatever. The
digium cards appear very sensitive to hardware.