[Asterisk-biz] T-1 timing

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Mon Dec 20 10:32:58 MST 2004

On my test bench, I have a T100P card attached to an Adtran 750 channel
bank.  Changing the timing parameter in the zaptel.conf span statement
from "0" to "1" doesn't seemd to have an effect.

With timing "0" and no other timing source, the T-1 stream is generated
from timing supplied by the T100P card.  With timing "1", timing is
recovered from the T-1 data stream supplied by the Adtran.

What should I be using for timing with this single T-1 circuit?

Thanks,

--
Michael Welter
Introspect Telephony Corp.