[Asterisk-biz] Recent Training Announcements

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sun Dec 19 19:49:19 MST 2004

I actually haven't been subscribed to the Asterisk Biz list until today.
I am currently in Paris on (in principle) vacation.  I have heard a number
of comments and concerns about the recent announcement about training.
Unfortunately, I was inadvertantly omitted from the approval process for
this press release through no fault of Olle, Edvina, Steven or Sokol &
Associates.  I hope to work with Olle and Steven to address the concerns
that have been presented to me by members of the community to be sure that
training and -- most importantly -- certification is fair and available to
everyone in the community at an affordable price.

For those of you that have concerns, I hope you will feel free to contact
me, Olle or Steven on or off the list, and but please hold your judgement
until we come up with a final announcement.

I will be returning January 3, 2005 to the U.S. so it may likely be after
that before any additional announcement is made.

Thanks again for all your support.

Mark