[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk training and certification :: Astricon Training

el Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Sun Dec 19 18:38:03 MST 2004

Sorry for the top-post, but:

I honestly thing that the pricing is too high, especially for us Asterisk guys
who are not US- or Europe-based. When you factor in the cost of flying to one of
these certifications, it becomes even more prohibitive. Are the organizers
forgetting that there -are- active Asterisk developers, contributers etc. in
many other countries?

Perhaps it's too early to do so, but the organizers should definitely start
thinking about organizing these programmes outside of the US and Europe.

Flynn

p/s while not as experienced as Brian, I too feel the same way he does.