[Asterisk-biz] Linksys WRT54GP2-NA Wireless-G BroadbandRouterwith 2 Phone Ports for sale

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Dec 19 12:25:56 MST 2004

> The problem is this.  Sipura is the owner of the intellectual property and
> they entered into a special contract with Cisco that only provided that
> Linksys can sell Sipura's intellectual property as valued added to ISP's
> WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.

Sounds a little stupid... They should be happy to sell the product to ANYONE
and EVERYONE.  If I were a member of the board of any of these companies I
would be pissed if we were to limit our markets to just ISP's.  Hell lets
SELL TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE that's willing to PAY.  Isn't that what business
is about? (sales)  Oh well maybe not these days... Today's business practice
is SUE SUE SUE.

bkw