[Asterisk-biz] Linksys WRT54GP2-NA Wireless-G Broadband Routerwith 2 Phone Ports for sale

steve steve at 17q.com
Sat Dec 18 19:09:27 MST 2004

Hi:

I know for a fact that Linksys is watching this board.   They will lose this
relationship with Linksys.   Sipura and Linksys are at war with each other
over this problem of selling the linksys without a Value added service.    I
know of three companies already that have lost their relationship with Cisco
over this problem.

  _____