[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: Hosted VoIP PBX Asterisk

Rehan Ahmed rehan1 at rehan.com
Mon Dec 13 10:33:24 MST 2004

Dear John,

We have this already now and its available for u free of charge or for any one who
want to test it for 30 days.

Its in beta, so u can not signup online today, but prob next week u can.

If u want, let me know and i can send u a user name and password of it

site is ip-pabx.com

Rehan

> RFQ: Hosted VoIP PBX Asterisk
>
> We would like to deploy one fully featured Asterisk implementation, we
> will not have
>
> any type of cards on the server all will be over IP.
>
> All calls from PSTN will get to the server by IP.
>
> We'd like to have a web-based mysql Asterisk management interface that
> will be able
>
> to:
>
> - manage the basic well known features of Asterisk
>
>   - Greetings, music on hold
>   - Conference
>   - Meetme
>   - Dialplan
>   - IVR
>   - Extensions
>   - Voicemail
>   - etc
>

> - able to operate features as Hosted PBX for small to medium size clients
>
>    - 1-50 extensions per each client (maximum)
>    - 1-20 concurrent calls, (maybe)
>

> We would like to establish an Asterisk Consultant business
> relationship with the
>
> choosen candidate for ongoing deployments; for that reasons other
> facts as deadlines,
>
> quality of service, timeframe of deployment, documentation of
> service/process, and
>
> reliability for on demand/call support will be properly evaluated on
> all the potential
>
> candidates.
>
> Requirements:
>
> - 1 or 2 working references of previous Asterisk implementations
> - we would like to explore and evaluate a demo/pilot implementation running of
>
> whatever management interface available (we know roughly all available
> interfaces
>
> available for Asterisk, but we look for innovations and improvements)
>
> John M.
> Voicetopia

Super Technologies Inc.
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!