[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: Hosted VoIP PBX Asterisk

John Fach linuxdominicana at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:10:32 MST 2004

RFQ: Hosted VoIP PBX Asterisk

We would like to deploy one fully featured Asterisk implementation, we
will not have

any type of cards on the server all will be over IP.

All calls from PSTN will get to the server by IP.

We'd like to have a web-based mysql Asterisk management interface that
will be able

to:

- manage the basic well known features of Asterisk

  - Greetings, music on hold
  - Conference
  - Meetme
  - Dialplan
  - IVR
  - Extensions
  - Voicemail
  - etc

- able to operate features as Hosted PBX for small to medium size clients

   - 1-50 extensions per each client (maximum)
   - 1-20 concurrent calls, (maybe)

We would like to establish an Asterisk Consultant business
relationship with the

choosen candidate for ongoing deployments; for that reasons other
facts as deadlines,

quality of service, timeframe of deployment, documentation of
service/process, and

reliability for on demand/call support will be properly evaluated on
all the potential

candidates.

Requirements:

- 1 or 2 working references of previous Asterisk implementations
- we would like to explore and evaluate a demo/pilot implementation running of

whatever management interface available (we know roughly all available
interfaces

available for Asterisk, but we look for innovations and improvements)

John M.
Voicetopia