[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Dec 7 22:41:41 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>Or more than likely completely ignored to begin with.  If your email system
>is broken then fix it rather than playing games with your customers.

We've had three different people examine our current production email
system and they could not find a single issue.   I am willing to give
you (anyone) supervised access if you think you can find something that
three other people I consider to be experts could not find.

You surely are persistent in your hatred, I will give you that.

Jeremy McNamara