[Asterisk-biz] Toll Free Providers That Send ANI

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Mon Dec 6 09:21:27 MST 2004

I might not understand, but i sell 800 no. they are on a average of .04
to .05 cent in the USA, and can be pointed to any viop solution, you
can call me at 1800 559 1959 my name is Jack Earl.  If I can help you.
let me know,

   Now if there is a voip solution that is out there, that is for less
money, please will come one call me and let me know, we sell t-1's all
day long and if there is a better solution for any customer let us
know, we do not server the company, but we do server the customer.

jack at jackearl.com in the subject line,  mark it as timeout, there are
just to many asterisk emails. thanks