[Asterisk-biz] update on the PAP2 / PAP2 router

garrett.smith at b2llc.com garrett.smith at b2llc.com
Sat Dec 4 13:38:28 MST 2004

All:

I am going to star rolling out the PAP2-NA's and the PAP2 w/ routers in
the next week. These units will be available only for those who are
SERVICE PROVIDERS. You will have to sign a document that states you are in
fact a service provider. If you are a service provider and want these
units please let me know. I will be selling them for approxiamately $60.00
a piece (PAP2-NA's), but quantity discounts will apply.

Please contact me directly if you have further interest.

Thanks,

Garrett Smith
garrett.smith at b2llc.com

716-250-3408