[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Strategic Minds strategicminds at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:42:31 MST 2004

1.Definitely not a spam filter.
2. I've been emailing support at nufone.net
3. It's sad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem.  Uhm..
and we pay for this?  Well.. Nufone has my business until tomorrow at
3:00 PM then I write a letter to my CC company and resolve these
issues that way.

It's sad that it has to come to this, but the service has been
progressively getting worse by the day.  I feel like I'm going to wake
up one morning, nufone is going to be defunct and I will have lost all
of my money.

If this seems to be such a huge issue.. maybe i should get into the
business and just offer "good" service.. What a concept, huh? Take a
customer's money and actually give them something for it?  At least
i'm out < 100.00.  I'm just miffed that i haven't been serviced.