[Asterisk-biz] xc-ast pricing

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Dec 3 15:11:18 MST 2004

Hello list,
I'm glad to announce the definitive XC-AST pricing model for versions 0.x
and 1.x.

I am happy to confirm that XC-AST for personal / home use will remain free
even after December 31, 2004. This was a very important issue to me
personally, and I managed to talk my partners into it.

You can find a price list at http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/prices.jsp

We are looking for system integrators worldwide to market our product and
build a distribution and support network.

Any comment is welcome.
Yours
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/