[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET is in violation

Emilio Panighetti emilio at dorial.com
Fri Dec 3 15:41:02 MST 2004

You have to realize that margins in these business can be very low
sometimes, so a 5% is a lot to loose.

They can either offer a cash/check discount, or charge 5% more to
everybody else. One way or the other, you're paying 5% more in general
for credit transactions.
That's why credit cards happily give you 1% cashback (or more) and so
on. It's part of the price you're paying....

My 2 cents....

E.