[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET is in violation

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Thu Dec 2 18:02:42 MST 2004

john sar wrote:
> VOIP JET is in volilation of paypal's policies  [...]

I'm just thinking about something... If *you* found a very serious
flaw/bug that need to be fixed on the asterisk i.e., will you go public
first shouting that you found a flaw that is violation of blah blah blah
or you first send a private message to the developers, asking them to
correct the issue?

I'm a subscriber of bugtraq list, and I never saw anyone there making
public a flaw/error/mistake/bug/policy violation before asking to the
company to correct it and allowing a reasonable amount of time to do it.
If the company doesn't take any steps to correct, them they "go public".

Voipjet is doing something wrong (regarding paypal)? Yes. Did you send
them a private message BEFORE posting here your findings? I'm sure you
didn't.