[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Business Set up

Shariq Sajjad shariqsajjad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:31:06 MST 2004

We can provide Asterisk based total solutions and also have expertise
to integrate Asterisk with Cisco call manager and Interactive
Intelligence platform. We have expertise to design develop and deploy
VOIP networks at large scale and can also provide low cost routing
around the world.

Thanks,
Shariq Syed Sajjad.