[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Business Set up

jim deleskie jim_deleskie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 09:28:57 MST 2004

Mohammed,

I would be very nitrested in working with you on this, do you have any other details you can provide or what information do you want from me, to help you with your choie.

Thanks

-Jim

Mohamkhalil <mohamkhalil at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hi, I hope this is the right list for my request.

I am looking for a Consultant or Solution Provider to establish a VOIP business in a new deregulated market. The individual/company will work closely with us from putting a business plane together to rolling out the project. Funding has already been secured.

Your must have done this  on a large scale, for orgination and terminaition business, with calling cards and IP phones and IPBXS and call center for customer service.

Please contact me of list.

Thanks.

Mohammed.
mohamkhalil at hotmail.com