[Asterisk-biz] Seeking to purchase inbound minute plans for call center use

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 07:13:27 MST 2004

Hi Bryce,

We provide the Call termination for small and mid sized
companies and do not need high volumes, to provide you
competitive rates.

Please let me know of your interested destinations.

We also have our IP phone which we are accepting orders for
shipment in the next couple of weeks.

The link for the IP Phone Handout is given below:
http://64.243.115.70/images/netweb301_web.htm

Seshu Kanuri
netweb Group, inc.

--- "Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account)"

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=VOIP+Service+Providers