[Asterisk-biz] Seeking to purchase inbound minute plans for call center use

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Sat Aug 28 23:54:39 MST 2004

After all the bad experience with the unfinished sip firmware from
d-link, is this now one with a working version ? Did you tested it
against asterisk ? does it do consultative transfers etc . ?
The info on your handout is extremely sparse, no info about features,
headset compatibility etc ..

cheers

Michael