[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk-Biz digest, Vol 1 #73 - 1 msg

Travel & Culture Services info at travel-culture.com
Thu Aug 12 15:02:19 MST 2004

Indeed there is a good market for "BOXED ASTERISK" But we do need to
mention here that Asterisk has to be mentioned in the package and
there should also be mention that it is a Freeware and the seller is
charging for the hardware and expertise with which seller has
installed the product.

I suggest All comercial producers of Asterisk should form some sort
of code of ethics so that this great software should get spread and
People who made it should get the credits.

I would ask this forum here to suggest some prices for installation
and hardware costs etc which should be charged to the customers.

Good thing about Asterisk is that it is linux based which make it
dificult for general user to understand and install.

If it was Windows based it were not free may be. :)

Regards.

Jamal