[Asterisk-biz] Re: standalone pbx

Rehan Ahmed rehan1 at rehan.com
Thu Aug 12 11:47:27 MST 2004

Yes that is why i want to get together all the people who may be interested in

1. Making / Developing.
2. Selling it
3. Improving it
4. Those who have already made it, can help the others who are making it for a
charge and cash there dev work  by selling and making market from others like us
who have not done it yet.

WE have so far developed a web control panel to manage it, via the web

Now we want to get rid of the hard disk part or want input from people who have
worked on embeded linux, and least possible install of linux.

Rehan