[asterisk-app-dev] Using ARI to set callerid for an outdial using pjsip?

Marin Odrljin marin at maxcom.hr
Fri Sep 15 07:44:23 CDT 2017

Good luck with Asterisk version higher than 13.

Check out issues that I have created a long time ago:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26868 ARI: Asterisk crash -
frame copy into invalid memory during bridging operations (Asterisk 13 and
14)
- I was able to make workaround for non-early bridging, check last post

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26718 ARI: Bridge
destroying doesn't work as expected (Asterisk 14)
- not a big problem but still :(

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-27067 ARI: Memory leak in
Asterisk 14
- huge problem

I'm using Asterisk 13 instead. Early bridging is great and I wanted to use
it, but Asterisk was crashing was too often, every few thousands calls.

Best regards,
Marin

I can