[asterisk-app-dev] ARI all subscribe

Mark Ingles mark at bazoink.com
Mon Oct 19 13:05:13 CDT 2015

Jim,
By default, your Stasis app is only subscribed to events emitted by
resources it creates or are passed to it by the Stasis() dialplan app.

If you want to look at a test system with activity, there's no "ALL"
idea like AMI.

However, you should be able to use the subscribe to an event source:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+Applications+REST+API#Asterisk13ApplicationsRESTAPI-subscribe

To get a list of possible event sources, for example bridges, you can
get a list of all bridges then subscribe to them:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+Bridges+REST+API#Asterisk13BridgesRESTAPI-list

Good luck!
Mark Ingles